Happy December! Can you believe we’re already less than a month away from Christmas?! I’m in the holiday spirit over here drinking hot chocolate (you MUST try this sea salt caramel version), setting up our Christmas decor and of course Christmas shopping! I’ve been crossing items off my list, but I have to confess I’ve also been shopping for myself too – probably way too much. I love finding more budget-friendly items and today’s post highlights just that – my favorite velvet bags which range from $50 – $275. Velvet is THE fabric of the holiday season. It’s such such a rich texture and complements holiday outfits perfectly. My favorite way to wear velvet this season is in my accessories. A luxe velvet bag can easily dress up even the most basic of outfits or it can really complete an evening-ready look.
Here are my top 5 favorite velvet bags right now:
- I bough this bag last week and I love just love it. The style reminds me of the Chanel boy bag, but the price is way more budget friendly!
- This sapphire colored smaller version is a showstopper – perfect the holidays.
- This envelope clutch is a great evening bag.
- For added details, this studded crossbody bag is a great way to dress up a casual outfit.
- This soft pink version will work great through spring too.
Rebecca Minkoff Burgundy Velvet Bag // Free People Gray Sweater (wearing an XS) // H&M Gray Coat // Black Heels // Express Uneven Gray Jeans (wearing a OOP) // Le Specs Sunglasses (more colors here) // NYX Lipcolor (in ‘Exotic’)