Lace tops are my go-to in the spring and summer. I can never have enough! Lace adds a romantic touch to any outfit – which I love mixing with edgier pieces like this leather jacket and these lace-up booties (which are on sale now, by the way!).
Here are 10 of my favorite lace tops under $100:
- This lace bell-sleeve top is one of my favorite recent purchases. The high-neck and long sleeves make it a great piece to wear now while it’s a little colder (at least it is here anyway).
- This white lace off-the-shoulder top is a great warm-weather option. I just bought it for an upcoming vacation.
- I can’t get enough of the scalloped edges on this top!
- This lace off-the-shoulder long sleeve version is one that I’ve featured a lot on my blog, but it’s seriously one of the prettiest tops in my closet and I guarantee you will receive a lot of compliments when you wear it (last seen here – I’m wearing an S/M).
- I own this top in black (last seen here) and it now comes in white. It’s another favorite in my closet right now.
- This black lace tank is the perfect layering piece and the lace detail on the neckline would look great under a v-neck sweater now or a basic tee in the spring/summer.
- This delicate lace embroidered top is another great top for now or later. I love it paired with distressed jeans or with cut-off shorts once it warms up.
- This lace bib pullover works perfectly as a transitional piece. It would be great for the weekends paired with jeans or a skirt for the office.
- This one’s almost sold out and I can see why. The peplum hem and sheer sleeves are so beautiful.
- This eyelet one-shoulder top comes in black and white it would look great paired with a skirt for a dressier look or jeans for a casual weekend look.