Fall is a great time to invest in accessories that instantly dress up any outfit. With the right accessories, you can really make even the most basic outfit look expensive. Henri Bendel is one of my favorite places to score super stylish bags and accessories without paying high-end designer prices. They always have so many fun, of-the-moment colors and prints that you’ll always find a bag for any outfit. Their accessories are some of my favorite too! I’ve always been a fan of their jewelry, but their cold-weather accessories this season are on point.
Here are my top 5 favorite fall must-haves:
- Mini bag: Mini bags are one of the hottest handbag styles this fall. I’m obsessed with anything burgundy and this sophisticated mini is the perfect bag to go from the offie to the weekend. I also love this studded mini bag.
- Plaid cape: This plaid cape is the perfect fall color. A cape is such a great statement piece for the season and the best part is, one size fits all!
- Delicate jewels: I’m always a fan of delicate jewelry and fall is a great time to start adding more pieces to your collection especially before the holiday party season. I love this delicate cuff and this delicate necklace is elegant yet understated – the kind you never need to take off because it goes with everything!
- Chic beanie: Beanies are my favorite cold-weather style hat. They are such a great way to add that street style vibe to any outfit. I love this one which has a delicate brooch which adds the perfect feminine touch and this black one goes with everything.
- Practical bag: While I love mini bags, I also think a practical tote or satchel is a must for those days when you need to carry a bit more. I just got this one (below) in a rich purple color and I love this one too.
Thanks to Henri Bendel for sponsoring this post.