Fashion / 23 Jan, 2017
Today I’m excited to kick off a new series where I’ll be sharing what’s currently in my cart. Being a blogger, I shop quite often and I’m saving items to my cart(s) daily. I wanted to give you guys a heads up as to what’s coming to the blog so you can shop it before I feature it. Oftentimes my favorite items are nearly sold out by the time I feature them here.
Here are 10 items that are in my cart now:
- This sheer bodysuit comes in one of my favorite colors and I love the turtleneck!
- This belt has been on my wish list for a while, unfortunately the size I ordered was too big so now I’m anxiously waiting for it to come back in stock in my size.
- I am obsessed with this dress – perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- This statement top has the prettiest sleeves and it’s under $40.
- Phil and I both did a major closet clean out this weekend which means I’m now helping him restock all of the items I tossed out. He lives in shirts like this.
- I’ve also been organizing my makeup and beauty products and recently bought this new makeup bag which has been a dream for organization freaks like me.
- I also just bought this makeup mirror for my office/closet. You may have seen it on my Snapchat this weekend.
- My hair has been getting really dry and breakage has been a problem so I’m turning to the one product that always transforms my hair (here).
- I just bought these sunglasses and I’m in love with them.
- These gray jeans just came in the mail. I’m obsessed with this brand.
P.S. This sweater is one of my favorite colors for every skin tone. The taupe color goes well with both cool and warm skin tones because it’s a combination of both gray and brown. I love the bodice and billowing sleeves and it’s under $100.
Free People V-Neck Sweater (wearing an XS) // Kate Spade Leather Jacket (budget version here) // Sam Edelman Over-The-Knee Boots (similar here) // Asos Skinny Jeans (runs TTS, reg. sizes here) // Gucci Dionysus Bag (mini size) // Quay Sunglasses (black/purple color)