Today I’m starting a new series answering this week’s most common questions from you guys. I often get a lot of the same questions throughout the week on my posts or via email and I always try to answer them all directly, but I figured if a lot of you are reaching out, more of you may be wondering too. Feel free to send any questions you might have relating to shopping, blogging or just life in general to: Questions@MiaMiaMine.com.
Here are this week’s top questions answered:
- What lip color were you wearing at the salon on Snapchat this week (also pictured above): I’m wearing Kylie’s Lip Kit in Brown Sugar.
- Where do you go to get your hair colored? I go to Haus Salon in Minneapolis. I see Alexa Rae for my color and Katie Rosen for my cut.
- Where is this bell sleeve white top from? It’s from Chicwish. Here’s the exact link.
- What color are your extensions? My extensions are by Bellami and they’re the Balayage by Guy Tang extensions in color 1C/18. If you decide to purchase, use code “MariaV” for money off. I also have a YouTube video all about my extensions here.
- What mascara do you use? I use two mascaras every day: this drug store find and this one. I’m obsessed with both, but if I had to choose, I’d say you need this one.
- What curling iron do you use? The exact curling iron that I featured here is sold out in the pink color, but it now comes in this color and all the specs are the same.
- What setting sprays do you use? I try not to use too much hairspray because I don’t like super sticky hair, but I love this texturizing spray.
- What camera and lens do you use? We use this camera and this lens. We just bought this lens which has slightly more of the blur effect, but I would still say this one is my favorite.
- How do you get the blur effect in your photos: The lenses play a huge part in it, but the lighting is also super important. Having a photographer that knows how to adjust the settings (we always shoot in manual), focus and hold super still also makes a big difference.
- Advice for a new fashion blogger struggling to grow? Here’s a post I did all about this subject. The best advice I can give is to be patient, be consistent and be true to yourself. It all takes time, but do NOT give up. I truly believe you can accomplish whatever you put your mind to and everything good in life takes hard work. Luck is a very small factor.
Similar Suede Jacket (also love this one) // Nasty Gal Bodysuit (wearing an S) // Levi’s Jeans (runs TTS, more sizes here) // Asos Triple Buckle Booties (old, similar here) // Gucci Dionysus Bag (mini size) // Le Specs ‘The Prince’ Sunglasses