This warm weather has me focused on spring so this week I’ve been shopping for items that will carry me through the season.
Here are 10 things in my cart this week:
- This off-shoulder cardigan is casual yet chic. It’s all about the details!
- I’m seeing red everywhere lately as Americana emerges again. I love wearing red and I couldn’t pass up this bell-sleeve top.
- I love everything about this dress. I can’t wait to pair it with a leather jacket and edgy booties.
- I always like to add a new pair of designer shoes to my wardrobe each season. Right now I’m crushing on these white booties. The low heel makes them work with most outfits and they would look great with spring pastels.
- The cut on this mauve trench is everything. The color is perfect for spring too!
- Camo is big this spring and these joggers look so comfy yet street chic. They’re a great price point too.
- This pretty floral print top is so feminine. I love the tie waist which you can wear as a neck tie too.
- I wear my black lace-up skirt a lot so I’m adding this white version to my spring wardrobe.
- This suede jacket (also worn above) is one of my favorites so I’m buying it in this neutral version too.
- This pretty pink top is so pretty and romantic. It screams spring.
BlankNYC Suede Jacket // Nordstrom Turtleneck Sweater (similar here) // Lovers + Friends Distressed Jeans (runs large, size down) // Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate’ Heels // Quay Rose Sunglasses // Chloe ‘Faye’ Medium Bag (more affordable version here)