Fashion / 14 Sep, 2016
With fall officially around the corner, it’s time to start investing in great pieces that will carry you through winter. Fall is the season for layering which always helps pull an outfit together. “The more, the better” is a motto I live by when it comes to fall layers. Building a solid wardrobe doesn’t have to cost a lot though. Today I’m partnering with HauteLook to share some of my favorite fall pieces that are a part of today’s Flash Sale event. I love scoring great pieces at a fraction of the original price and believe me, there are some amazing pieces included in the sale!
Here are my top 7 fall must-haves:
- Moto Jacket: Moto jackets are a big part of my everyday style. They instantly give an edgy vibe to any outfit. I love this black version and this burgundy version.
- Tunic sweater: I love oversized tunic sweaters which I wear as a dress in early in the season and then pair with jeans and a jacket when it gets cooler. This burgundy version is the perfect color for the season and this grey version goes with virtually everything.
- Pea Coat: I’ve always been a fan of pea coats. They’re super chic and can easily dress up an outfit. This mixed media version is gorgeous.
- Over-the-knee boots: Every fashionista’s fall wardrobe seems to include a pair. They can make even the most basic outfit look anything but basic. This taupe color and this grey color are affordable versions of everyone’s favorite designer version.
- Booties: Booties are the most practical footwear for fall. The heel is often lower so you can run around town without killing your feet. I love this burgundy color and this taupe color. These lower heeled booties are perfect for more casual outfits.
- Choker: My favorite trend this summer carries into fall. I love this edgy, 90’s trend. This version is so chic.
- Practical handbag: While I love designer bags, sometimes it just makes more sense to carry a handbag that you don’t have to be super delicate with. Crossbody bags and backpacks are some of the most practical bags that still look stylish.
Thank you to HauteLook for sponsoring this post.