Fashion / 07 Nov, 2016
Lace is the perfect fabric to add to your wardrobe this season. It instantly dresses up any outfit and works for almost any occasion. Lace is such a delicate and feminine fabric – I love mixing it with edgy details to balance out a look. This mauve colored top is one of my favorites that I purchased this season. I paired it with this military studded jacket for a soft touch to an otherwise more masculine outfit. I love how pink and olive green pair against each other.
Here are my five favorite styles for this season:
- This feminine pink lace top that shows just a hint of skin and I love the color.
- This long-sleeve crocheted version is the perfect top for layering this season.
- This layered tunic has a hint of lace underneath for the perfect feminine touch.
- This swingy lace tee is so pretty. I love the longer length.
- This scalloped neck version would look great paired with a skirt for the office or leather pants for a night out.