Cold-shoulder sweaters are one of my favorite styles to wear lately. The cold-shoulder trend is flattering on all body types and is appropriate for women of all ages. The cut-out shoulder show a slight hint of skin which isn’t over-the-top yet it instantly elevates an otherwise basic sweater. I highly recommend giving the trend a try. It’s a nice way to mix it up from your everyday sweater.
Here are 5 of my favorite cold-shoulder sweaters right now that are all under $100:
- This lightweight oatmeal colored sweater goes with everything and is the perfect greige color.
- I’m always a fan of anything cableknit and this gray sweater is so cozy.
- Here’s another cableknit that comes in 5 colors and petite sizes too.
- I own this cold-shoulder sweater in black, but it now comes in soft romantic colors too like this pretty pink version.
- This lace-trim version is a unique take on the trendy cold-shoulder sweater. I love the contrasting detail.
Nordstrom Cold-Shoulder Sweater (wearing an XS) // AG Jeans (wearing a 24, similar more affordable version) // Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate’ Heels // Chloe ‘Faye’ Bag (in ‘Motty Grey’ color, more affrodable verison) // Le Specs Sunglasses