Fashion / 16 Jan, 2017
It’s no secret that I love sweaters in the winter. Living in MN, they are a necessity! Wearing a sweater almost daily can get a little old so I’m always looking for ways to mix it up. My favorite place to find the latest trends in sweaters is Nordstrom. They are always getting new ones in! One trend that I’m loving right now is sleeves with details. Here are 5 of my favorite ways to try the trend right now:
- Ribbon Tie Sleeves: Besides the fun color, this sweater has the prettiest ribbon tie sleeves which add the perfect feminine touch.
- Cutout Sleeves: The cutout details of this sweater are edgy and sexy. This sweater can easily go from day to night.
- Foldover Sleeves: I love this easy, no-fuss look and the color of this cardigan is so pretty. Plus it’s on sale now!
- Ruffle Sleeves: Another blush pick – this ruffled sleeve sweater is so delicate and pretty.
- Cold-Shoulder: I’m always a fan of cold-shoulder sweaters, but this one, in particular, is so unique. I love how modern the shoulder cut outs are!
Topshop Sweater (wearing a US 2) // Free People Scarf // Similar Jeans // Stuart Weitzman ‘Highland’ Over-The-Knee Boots (TTS, wearing Topo color, budget option here) // Chloe ‘Faye’ Medium Bag (in Mottey Grey color) // Le Specs ‘The Prince’ Sunglasses (silver color sold out, gold/blush is similar)
In collaboration with Nordstrom.