Fashion / 06 Feb, 2017
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and all I want to wear is pink lately. February is such a romantic month and I love incorporating Valentine’s Day colors in my wardrobe throughout the month. I like to keep it simple with subtle hints of pink and red. For Valentine’s Day we usually keep it pretty low-key although last year Phil really outdid himself getting me 100 roses (see them here). Oh my gosh they were so pretty! I like to keep it casual with a pretty top and my go-to distressed denim. This ivory top with pink piping is one of my favorite tops lately. I love the versatility of the detachable belt too – I wore it as a scarf here. I tend to stick with delicate, feminine tops this time of year as I slowly begin to retire heavy winter layers. Here are some of my favorites right now:
- Off-the-shoulder x bell sleeves is always a winning combo. This blush bodysuit is so pretty.
- Slit sleeves is also one of my favorite trends. This pink top is casual yet sexy.
- I can’t get over this off-the-shoulder top. I love the subtle shoulder strap too for more support.
- This under $50 top is a great casual top in a pretty shade of pink.
- Another trend I can’t resist – cold-shoulder details. The ruffles on this top are so cute.
Revolve Top (50% off right now! runs TTS) // Lovers + Friends x Revolve Jeans (size down) // Similar Ivory Cardigan // Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate’ Heels // Gucci Marmont Bag (mini size) // Quay Sunglasses