Happy Friday! It’s been warming up lately and I’ve been eyeing so many pretty spring pieces to add to my wardrobe now. I got this top recently and couldn’t wait for warmer weather so I layered my go-to leather jacket over it. I love how easily an in-season piece can make your wardrobe feel refreshed. This week I’ve been adding more spring items that I can wear now to my cart.
Here are my top 10 things in my cart this week:
- This suede moto jacket was everywhere this fall and now it comes in this perfect neutral shade. I already own two colors, but I might need to add a third!
- This crisp eyelet top is so feminine and it’s on sale now!
- Camo is everywhere for spring and I’m loving these camo joggers.
- These white mules are so stylish and under $150.
- This corset top is runway-chic and it could easily be dressed up with skinny black pants or down with distressed jeans.
- This striped tie tee is the perfect casual piece. It would look great with distressed high-waisted jeans.
- This floral print off-the-shoulder top is so romantic. It’s perfect for spring.
- Embroidery is definitely having a moment and this faux leather jacket is a great way to wear the trend.
- I can rarely resist a great pair of sunglasses and I’m loving these ombre sunglasses for spring.
- This bell-sleeve LBD is so gorgeous. It’s perfect for a date night or special event.
Hemant & Nandtia Tassel Top (similar here, here and here) // Kate Spade Leather Jacket (budget version here) // Rollas Jeans (just over $100) // Sam Edelman Over-The-Knee Boots (sold out, similar here and here) // Illesteva Sunglasses // Givenchy ‘Antigona’ Bag (medium size) // NYX Lipstick (‘Beauty Mark’ color)