This week’s cold snap has me buying up cozy separates, lightweight jackets and, of course, a few uber-feminine pieces that I can’t wait to wear.
Here are 10 items in my cart this week.
- For spring, I can never get enough of pink. I just got this cutout top and I’m obsessed!
- When I’m not in blue jeans, gray jeans are my second choice. I’m loving this pair and they’re under $100.
- Nothing beats an LBD for a night out and this asymmetrical one is too sexy to pass up.
- Last spring, I wore this romper to a blogger conference and I got so many compliments. I’m so excited that it’s back in stock.
- Ok, I have a thing for red tops lately. I’m loving this ultra cozy one.
- Chokers are still in style, but this season they’re updated with a little something extra. This braided tassel version is definitely in my cart.
- I have a serious lace and off-the-shoulder top addiction so when they’re combined in one (a la this top) I can’t pass it up!
- The athleisure trend is still going strong and I’m dying to get in a comfortable pair of joggers. This neutral-colored pair is one of my favorite finds this week.
- I’m loving soft blue for spring and this eyelet top is so romantic.
- Can a girl ever have enough jeans?! Didn’t think so. I’m loving this pair right now.
Line & Dot Trench Coat (wearing an XS) // T By Alexander Wang Tee Shirt // Lovers + Friends Jeans (wearing a size 23, runs large – size down) // Christian Louboutin Pink Heels // Quay Pink Sunglasses (also here) // Chloe ‘Faye’ Bag (medium size, budget version here)