Fashion / 23 Mar, 2017
This week I’m all about statement tops for spring. They’re a great and easy way to refresh your wardrobe this season. Paired with jeans, a skirt or shorts (if it’s warm enough where you are) – statement tops add a playful touch to any outfit. I love how easily they transition from the office to the weekend too.
Here are 10 statement tops that I’m loving right now:
- This off-the-shoulder top is so cute and it’s 40% off right now!
- I love that this slouchy off-the-shoulder top has long sleeves which makes it wearable now when it’s a little chilly outside.
- This adorable shoulder-tie top is so romantic. I love it in red.
- Eyelet details are so pretty and this ruffled off-the-shoulder version is perfect for spring.
- Speaking of eyelet, this bell-sleeved top is so stunning and romantic. I’m in love!
- The halter neckline on this chiffon top is so delicate and soft – it’s such a great piece for spring.
- Technically I already bought this lace off-the-shoulder top, but so many of you asked about it on Instagram so I had to include it here.
- Pink is one of my favorite spring colors and this draping one-shoulder top is the perfect shade of pink.
- The delicate print on this cold-shoulder top is understated yet elegant.
- Stripes are a classic print that never gets old. The tie-front detail on this striped top adds a modern touch.
Few Moda Off-The-Shoulder Top (under $75, wearing an XS) // Levi’s Gray Jeans (wearing a 24, runs TTS) // Givenchy Antigona Bag // Saint Laurent Sunglasses (budget option here) // Christian Louboutin So Kate Heels