My everyday style always incorporates a little edge. I love adding a luxe, edgy piece that instantly elevates a basic outfit and I tend to keep everything else simple and understated. Lately I’ve been living in black and white so I’ve been relying on mixing textures and silhouettes to create interest. Black and white doesn’t have to be boring.
HERE ARE 5 EDGY PIECES I CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF
1. This versatile biker jacket goes with everything. I bring it with me on every trip and I wear it with everything (over pants or a dress). I got it last year and went with real leather which is often much softer and longer-lasting than faux. I also spotted this one at a more affordable price point.
2. This leather backpack is one of my favorite bags for fall. I love the iridescent hardware and sleek triple zipper design. I used this bag in NYC when we were out and about. It fit everything I needed and then some.
3. This basic white tee is anything but basic with the deep mesh v-neck detail and oversized fit. It’s super soft which is always a plus too!
4. These coated black leggings resemble leather, but are way more comfortable. You can dress them up with heels for a sexier look or pair them with booties and a tee for a more casual vibe (like I did here).
5. These studded booties are my favorite right now. They’re so comfortable and the studded heel adds the perfect edgy touch to amp up the streetstyle vibe to any outfit. They come in white too which I’m debating on buying too.
Kendall + Kylie Iridescent Backpack
Dolce Vita Studded Booties
Nordstrom V-Neck Mesh Tee (wearing an XS)
Revolve Black Leggings (wearing a 23)
Kate Spade Leather Jacket (similar here)
Westward Leaning Sunglasses (similar here)
Urban Outfitters Silver Cuff Bracelet