The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 is just around the corner, and it’s one of the best sales of the year, giving you the opportunity to shop brand new fall merchandise at a major discount. So many of my favorite designers have been included in the sale in past years – but in limited quantities, so it’s important to shop fast and strategically. Plus, if you’ve ever shopped the NSALE, then you know that things fly off the shelves. Now that the NSALE is open for preview (HERE), I wanted to break down some of the key dates and my top tips for navigating the sale effectively.
Note that the that the items you see are NOT discounted yet. Instead, use this time to create a wish list for everything that you want. Once the sale opens, you can shop your list in just a few clicks!
If you’re wondering when you can shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, mark your calendars with the dates below.
The sale doesn’t open up to cardholders until July 16, but you can shop earlier depending on your Nordy Club status (for cardholders only). If you’re not sure what your status is, you can find out HERE.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale will open to the public (even if you’re NOT a cardholder) from July 28 – August 8, and prices will go up the day after (August 9).
Online shopping begins for your membership tier at 12 am PST or 3 am EST.
How to Shop Early Access
For early access, I recommend signing up for a Nordstrom credit card ASAP. Being able to shop the NSALE early is definitely one of the best perks, but there are many others – like an alterations credit and earning points toward Nordstrom Notes. Plus, if you sign up now, you can unlock a $60 Bonus Note to use on future purchases.
My Top Tips for Navigating The NSALE
1. Apply for a Nordstrom card, so you can shop the sale before everyone else.
2. Browse the sale today and create an NSALE Wish List. Prioritize the key categorizes that sell the fastest. I recommend sticking to items you know you’ll get plenty of mileage from in the fall. For me, some of those items are shoes (especially boots + sneakers), coats, sweaters, athleisure, and beauty essentials. I find that these items always go quick, so I always filter through them first.
3. Your safest best is to shop online. With Nordstrom’s robust e-commerce system, you have instant access to their entire warehouse as well as inventory from any store. While you can get this perk in stores as well, nothing beats the convenience of avoiding huge crowds, long lines and getting what you need in a few clicks. Plus, shipping is always free and you can return anything at your local store (or by sending it back with a pre-paid return label).
4. Download the Nordstrom App for notifications when items on your Wish List or in your Shopping Bag are back in stock.
5. Bookmark my “Nordstrom Anniversary Sale” page for later. I created a dedicated NSALE page HERE that will cover my try-on hauls, top sale picks and more. It will be updated regularly over the next few weeks, so you can see what I’m wearing and shopping. Also, follow me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app and on Instagram as that’s where I’ll be sharing all re-stock alerts and hidden gems in real time.
Last Year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Best Sellers…
2020 NSALE Booties (2021 Version)
My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 Picks…
There are so many products included in the sale this year (I think even more than last year!). I linked my best sellers from last year above and their 2021 version. You can also find more of my picks below and save them for later.
Sneakers + More